RE: 20050407: Howard U Ldm has stop receiving data product.

Hi Peter,

it should be in the "etc" directory...

Have no idea what:

/home/ldm/ldm-6.3.0/src/server/ldmd.conf would be doing

                       ^^^^^^^

the server directory is unique, I have not seen that before?

uni0..does not exist, remove that request.

what does the command:

hostname

return?..as I am not seeing stats from drizzle

..seems as if you have a corrupt queue as well, so first let's do an:

ldmadmin stop

ldmadmin clean

..edit ldmd.conf and remove request to uni0

ldmadmin delqueue

ldmadmin mkqueue

ldmadmin start

Hopefully this should get you going again, please let me  know what:

hostname

returns..

Cheers,

Jeff