Re: 20050323: LDM Conduit feeds

Hi Kristian,

The best way to do this, is to work with a University.

Perhaps Aberdeen U in Scotland would like to participate in the IDD/LDM,
and then via a quid pro quo with them, you could have a PhD student
working with you (or something like that), and they could share data
back...The ingest node would be at Aberdeen.

We also must be aware of WMO resolution 40 and heed its policy..

Please see:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/im/wmor40.htm

Cheers,

Jeff