20050323: Upstream data-feed

Hi Peter,

Some problems we encountered in the past at Howard was the fact that
reverse DNS lookup was not functioning on your host:

drizzle.hupas.howard.edu

...and that was causing the LDM to fail.

So we had machines like:

zephyr.124\.238\.138\.in-addr\.arpa

and

138.238.161.76

feeding from atm.geo.nsf.gov

So, if you have reverse DNS now on drizzle I can create that allow on:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

Let me know....

Cheers,

Jeff