Steve CHiswell

From: "Jim Cowie" <address@hidden>

Thanks Steve, the off-site host we want to feed is

grays.peakweather.com

This machine is owned by Peak Weather Inc, a company started by
the UCAR foundation for tech transfer.

Please let me know when this host has been allowed, thanks!

-jim

Jim,

We will power down the UPC equipment in the RAL computer
room on friday evening in preparation.

We will use the existing NOAAPORT EFdata feed from atm.geo.nsf.gov, and
the DVBS feed being received at LSU to send the data to our normal
idd.unidata.ucar.edu and thelma.ucar.edu hosts for feeding sites,
so if you have a host to feed, we will have realtime data.
Just let us know the hostname you want to connect to
idd.unidata.ucar.edu with if its not one of the *.edu hosts already
allowed.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support