20050310: SATELLITE IMAGES

Paul,

Sounds like you script is stuck on a single image from yesterday.
I'm assuming you are talking about NIMAGE, and not the UNIWISC feed,
and that your script uses the file name as the sort order and not the
most recently received.

Yesterday NWS had this ADMIN notice:

718
NOUS71 KNCF 092203
ADANCF
PLEASE PASS TO MIC, HIC, ESA, SOO, ITO
~
NESDIS CONTINUES TO SEND SATELLITE PRODUCTS WITH A
FUTURE TIMESTAMP.  THEY ARE WORKING TO CORRECT THE
PROBLEM.  ONCE THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED NCF WILL
WORK TO REMOVE THE BAD DATA FROM AWIPS SITES. FURTHER
DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
~
ncf/bb

This problem was resolved yesterday afternoon, so you
either need to remove the offending file from your directory,
or modify your script to us a "ls -t" instead of "ls".

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support