20050228: back to thelma

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

Hi Harry,

>Should I move my feeds from idd.unidata.ucar.edu back to thelma?

Yes, I sent a note to ldm-users this morning letting folks know.

  From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
  To:   address@hidden
  Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:41:45 -0700
  Subject:   20050228: IDD top level relay node thelma.ucar.edu status update

  >From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

  IDD sites feeding from thelma.ucar.edu:

  Sites that switched their thelma.ucar.edu IDD connections to
  idd.unidata.ucar.edu last Friday (Feb 25) can now fail back.

  Cheers,

Since you didn't get this message, I checked to see if you were subscribed
to the ldm-users email list.  You are, sort of:

address@hidden (Owner, Harry Edmon, U of Washington)

Do you want me to replace this subscription with your direct address?
If not replace, do you want me to add your direct address?

>From address@hidden  Mon Feb 28 13:15:25 2005

Thanks for pointing this out.  I had an unknown configuration problem on
my mail server.   It has been fixed.  You may leave the subscription as is.