Re: 20050225:motherlode access

Hi Ryan,

A couple of questions..

1) Does the SPC not have this data already?

2) Is this use for VERY sporadic usage, such as to fill in gaps from your
LDM? That is the intent of the motherlode server.

3) Is this for personal or professional use?

ftp does require additional priviledges, as folks have mis-used the
service and set up cron's to access the data as if it were a real time
feed..which it is not intended to be...that is what the LDM is for :)

Cheers,

Jeff Weber
UPC