20050225: IDS data not flowing

>From: Mike Voss <address@hidden>

Mike,

Did you not get the email I sent to ldm-users earlier this morning?  If
you did not, there is some sort of a mail problem occurring since Harry
Edmon did not receive the note either.

>IDS data does not appear to be flowing anywhere.

thelma.ucar.edu is currently offline, so it is not servicing IDD feed
requests.  Please fail all of your thelma feed requests over to
idd.unidata.ucar.edu immediately.

>cheers,

I wish things were cheerier.  But, after all it is Friday :-(