20050209:wnnh002.wind.ttu.edu off emo.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Bruce,

You may not be the person responsible for this machine, but if
not..perhaps you could direct me to the correct soul.

You are my only contact at Texas Tech :)

We are seeing connections from:

tcp4       0      0  emo.ldm                wnnh002.wind.ttu.32803
ESTABLISHED

Could you please stop feeding from emo and begin feeding from:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

emo may be going up and down, so to insure timely data reception, please
reconfigure your ldmd.conf file to request data from:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

instead of:

emo.unidata.ucar.edu

Thank you,