20050202: toplevel IDD relay atm.geo.nsf.gov once again accessible

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Sites receiving IDD feeds from atm.geo.nsf.gov:

IDD relay from atm.geo.nsf.gov was re-established early yesterday
(Tuesday) morning.  We purposefully did not announce the machine's
return to service while we worked on a number of items that caused us
to stop and restart the LDM several times.  We will be installing
needed OS patches that will necessitate a machine reboot in the coming
days, so please don't be suprised by the machine disappearing for a
short period.

Any sites that switched from atm.geo.nsf.gov to their failover can
now switch back.

Also, any sites currently feeding from emo.unidata.ucar.edu should
switch to feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu as soon as possible.  emo will
be removed from relay service in the near timeframe, so please switch
now so you won't lose data service.  Thanks!

Sorry for the inconveniences...

Tom Yoksas