20050131: toplevel IDD relay atm.geo.nsf.gov inaccessible

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

IDD sites feeding from atm.geo.nsf.gov:

The top level IDD relay node atm.geo.nsf.gov is currently unable to
service downstream feed requests.  We are troubleshooting the cause
and will take corrective action as soon as we determine the cause
of the problem (which may be related to routing at NSF/ATM).

In the meantime, sites should failover to their alternate feed
site(s).  If your alternate feed site is also fed from atm.geo.nsf.gov,
you can failover to idd.unidata.ucar.edu, unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu, or,
as a last resort, thelma.ucar.edu.  Please use idd.unidata.ucar.edu
_BEFORE_ thelma.ucar.edu.

We will advise you when IDD service on atm has been re-established.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Tom Yoksas