20050121:data access

Hi Barbara,

It has been many years since I have had the pleasure of visiting
Vienna..it was 1976, I was touring with a soccer "football" team.

Beautiful city!

With the EGU taking place in Vienna ths April, it is quite timely that
we can hopefully collaborate on data exchange.

We currently serve sites in Spain, Portugal, UK, Russia, Hong Kong,
Brazil, etc. with great success.

From your line:

 real-time weather data (synop, temp, ship, metar, aircraft,...)

I suspect you would want the WMO suite of data products (F0-F3)

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/index.html

Have you installed your LDM yet?

If so, what is the fully qualified name of your machine so i can begin
network diagnostics to obtain the optimal feed host for you.

Cheers and welcome aboard!

Jeff