Re: 20041118: Feed request

Rob,

OK, you should be ready to feed. Give me a heads up whenever you start the feed so I can monitor.
Thanks,
-Mike

I have added the entry to ldmd.conf and restarted my LDM.

I also sent a request to our network/firewall folks to allow the machine: daved.ims.uaf.edu (137.229.40.226) access to port 388 on our network. That should happen within a day, so I'll get back to you shortly with the confirmation that we are ready to go.

cheers,
-Mike