20041118: Feed request

Hi Mike,

The good folks at UAF/School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences

would like to begin ingesting data..

The UAF/GI is ingesting via U of Washington, so I would like a different
path up there so they are not relying on a single point of failure. We
will probably merge the two feeds into UAF in the future as needs and
resources dictate.

But for now can you place an:

allow           ANY-NLDN-GEM-FNMOC-PCWS daved.ims.uaf.edu

If rossby is not ingesting any of the "propriatry feeds"
NLDN-GEM-FNMOC-PCWS

Looking at the stats, it appears as if NLDN is the only one we need to
watch, so an:

allow           ANY-NLDN        daved.ims.uaf.edu

is the appropriate entry.

Feedtypes: DDSPLUS|IDS|CONDUIT

He is planning on only requesting a subset of the CONDUIT feed..

Hope this is AOK with you :)

Cheers,

Jeff