Re: 20041102:SIUC Joining Unidata

Hi Jack,

Yes, if you desire a "weather website" with auto-updates, etc. some
scripting will be required...our software ingests data (LDM), and then a
suite of decoders will act on the data to get into desired format and
directory structure...from there, to www access, is where scripts and cron
jobs will be utilized.

Cheers,

Jeff