20041004: 20041004: 20041001: 20040929: gempak models

Mynul,

Your ldmd.conf file configures your LDM for what data feeds to
request and from what upstream hosts. Before adding data sets,
you will need to verify that your upstream LDM/IDD host is receiving the
data sets you want, and is configured to relay them to you.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support