20040928: bigbird's back

>From: Gerry Creager n5jxs <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

>3ware controller and all.  New IP address: 165.91.83.10, bigbird.tamu.edu

OK.

>Also:  network bandwidth is not  optimal right now.  I'm hoping to
>improve this sometime this week, or next... but it'll likely incur
>another IP address change.

Thanks for the update.  Is it time to:

- jump back on bigbird and get things (LDM and McIDAS ADDE) working again

- change the feeds on bigfoot and gemdata2 from emo to bigbird (after the
  LDM is up again, of course)

- let folks know that they can start feeding off of bigbird again (after
  the LDM is up again, of course)

>From address@hidden  Wed Sep 29 08:49:04 2004

re: - jump back on bigbird and get things (LDM and McIDAS ADDE) working again

>Maybe tomorrow.  Let me get back from Internet2.  I may have to drive
>back for another meeting here in Austin from 0730-0900, then back to
>TAMU, putting me back in by noon.  (long story, pretty sorry one)...

re - change the feeds on bigfoot and gemdata2 from emo to bigbird (after the
LDM is up again, of course)

>Soon as I get a couple of things worked out.

re - let folks know that they can start feeding off of bigbird again (after
the LDM is up again, of course)

>Maybe tomorrow, maybe another couple of days... I'll advise on these...

Gerry

--
Gerry Creager -- address@hidden
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020