Re: 20040901: problems with NEXRAD files

Hi John,

Please change your request, or add a new one to ingest:

FNEXRAD from aeolus as well..

The 1km mosaic is in the FNEXRAD feed and not the NNEXRAD feed..sorry I
did not catch that the first time around ;)

aeolus went down over the weekend so that may be a factor as well.

Let me know how things are going after this change..

Cheers,

Jeff