20040801: bigbird "archive" of Level II/III data

>From: Gerry Creager N5JXS <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

re: announce bigbird's NEXRAD archive

>You want to do it, or me?

I think it would be better if you announced the availability -- after
all it is your machine :-)  If you would rather that I make the announcement,
I will gladly.

At one time we discussed me loading McIDAS so folks could get access
to a variety of data through the remote ADDE server.  Are you still
game for this?  If yes, perhaps I should get the install and configuration
done before any announcement.  What do you think?

One last note: Anne shut down here NLDN testing on bigbird.  She is now
on a much deserved two week holiday in Maine and Nova Scotia.