Re: 20040720: Level II radar data from OU

Hi Donna,

OK..OU does not want to take on any "new" feeds prior to the big switch..

I know you already had a feed set-up, but...

I have you allowed for CRAFT on:

bigbird.tamu.edu

This is coming from Texas A&M, and you should be set to go as of now.

Cheers,

Jeff