Re: 20040604: Level II radar data

Hi Scott,

Sounds great!

No need for an MOU, you can do as needed...and desired.

All we ask is that you ingest the entire feed and relay to those you can.

We are planning on you feeding from the ERCWC ( Env Research Center of
West Carolinas)..

Are you planning on ingesting on:

aqua.nsstc.uah.edu

We will be setting up the feeds as soon as the ERCWC is ready to
go..should be in the coming week or weeks.

At that time a few sites may be requesting some data from you as well.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Jeff