20040419:Level II Feeds

Hi Matt,

We expect the 2nd tier sites to have I2 connections as our focus is the
.edu domain.

Not sure what hardware you are speaking of that is (could be) delayed by
this decision...

The decision is based upon connectivity and reliability of administration
as well as logical geographical considerations.

Which network topology are you speaking of:

> where in the network topology?

The level II data distribution will have its own topology.

Who do you desire to feed...?

Thank you,

Jeff