200403030: negetavie latencies

Hi Patrick,

The LDM does resolve time to the millisecond, however, the pqbinstats
utility and rtstats, resolve to the nearest second. So you may see a +1
second, and then a -1 second..both are quite fine. Once we start seeing
latencies that exceed the "rounding" issue of the 1 second..such as the
-64 seconds from twister.millersville..then we know we have a clock issue.

As long as they are 'bumps' and not a downward sloping trend, I suspect
things are AOK.

Jeff