Re: 20040301: IDD access to NOAQPORT data in Portugal

Hello Yoshiro,

Yes, the data is freely available for research and education.

Being in Portugal, I suspect many of our data feeds would not be of
interest to you.

I see you desire observational data.

That would be in the IDS|DDPLUS data stream. (Feed types 0,2 & 3)

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/index.html

for an explanation of the data available.

Please send me the fully qualified domain name of the machine you desire
the data to be sent.

Have you installed LDM 6.0.14 yet?

Once the LDM is installed, and I have your machine name, the feed will
take just a short time to begin.

Thank you,

Jeff