20040224:CONDUIT Feed

Pete,

The good people at Michigan State would like to begin the ingest of
CONDUIT data..

I believe James is mainly interested in the RUC products, and I also
believe that he will be requesting that sub-set of the data..so it should
not be a FULL CONDUIT drain on :

f5.aos.wisc.edu

The allow info for James at MSU is below..

> >   hostname:   accas.geo.msu.edu
> >   ip number:  35.9.73.98

Please cc me on any future comms so I can keep accurate records here.

James,

If Pete gives the AOK, point your request to:

f5.aos.wisc.edu

and use the reg exp that you got from Steve Chiswell for the RUC prods.

Hope this works for everyone..let us know.

Thank you,

Jeff