Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:57:40 -0600
From: Toni L Penton <address@hidden>
Subject: Fw: City Campus Electrical Outage
Comments: To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
To: address@hidden

----- Forwarded by Toni L Penton/GEOG/UNL/UNEBR on 02/19/2004 09:55 AM
-----

                      Gregg T Frey
                      <gfrey@UNLNOTES.U        To:
address@hidden
                      NL.EDU>                  cc:
                      Sent by: "Dean's         Subject:  City Campus Electrical
Outage
                      Office Critical
                      Update
                      Notification
                      List"
                      <ASDOALERT@LISTSE
                      RV.UNL.EDU>

                      02/19/2004 07:51
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Gregg T Frey

----- Forwarded by Gregg T Frey/UNLAS/UNL/UNEBR on 02/19/200

Please Forward to Faculty / Staff and Graduate Students

There will be short power outages on Saturday in several of the buildings
supported by the Dean's Office Technical Support Staff.   We are asking
end-users as a precautionary measure to switch off the on/off switch on
your power strip or surge protector to your computer when you leave for the
weekend.    Remember to switch it back to on Monday morning!!!

Gregg, John, Cindy, David, Suresh

FROM FACILITIES:

The Utilities Division has built a new electrical substation at the City
Campus Utility Plant to handle the electrical distribution of the City
Campus.  The new substation has been energized and we are ready to switch
the campus electrical loads from the old substation to the new one.

To accomplish this, there will be a series of electrical outages on City
Campus.  The facilities in each group below will experience a loss of
electricity for a period of about 5 minutes beginning at the time shown on
the following dates:

Saturday, February 21st

8:00 a.m. -       Morrill Hall, Andrews Hall, Burnett Hall, Bessey Hall and
Oldfather Hall

9:00 a.m. -       Hamilton Hall, South Stadium Office Building and the
            Stadium Drive Parking Garage
10:00 a.m. -      Neihardt Residence Center (Raymond Hall, Piper Hall, Love
            Hall, Heppner Hall), Cather Hall, Pound Hall, CPN Food Service,
            17th Street Recreation Fields and the Wick Alumni Center

12:00 Noon -      Love Library South, CBA, Manter Hall, Ferguson Hall,
            Temple Building, Richards Hall, 501 Building, Behlen/Brace Lab
            and Architecture Hall

Saturday, February 28th

8:00 a.m. - Canfield Administration, State Historical Society, Nebraska
Union

Saturday, March 6th

8:00 a.m. - Teachers College Hall, Mabel Lee Hall, Henzlik Hall, University
            Health Center, Seaton Hall, Benton Hall, Fairfield Hall,
            Selleck Quad and the Kaufmann Residential Academic Center

Saturday, March 13th

8:00 a.m. - Military and Naval Science, Schulte Field House and the
Foreburger Building

If you have any questions concerning these outages, please contact Charlie
Griesen at 472-8612 or 450-6056.

Thank you,

Mary Stilwell
Facilities Service Desk
Phone:  402-472-1550
Fax:  402-472-5835
address@hidden

Clinton M. Rowe
Associate Professor
Meteorology/Climatology Program                  phone:(402)472-1946
Department of Geosciences                          fax:(402)472-4917
University of Nebraska-Lincoln                        address@hidden

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:23:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Clint Rowe <address@hidden>

papagayo.unl.edu is back up and ldm is caught up with current data.

Switch back whenever you are ready