Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:18:33 -0700
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

------- Forwarded Message

>To: address@hidden
>From: John C Nordlie <address@hidden>
>Subject: CONDUIT?

Greetings.

        So, what do I need to do to get the CONDUIT feed on our LDM
ingestor, adiabat.rwic.und.edu?  How big a queue should I run?

Thanks in advance.

John Nordlie   N0RNB            |     Regional Weather Information Center
address@hidden            |              University of North Dakota
701-777-6112 / 701-777-3888 fax | PO Box 9007, Grand Forks, ND 58202-9007
http://blizzard.rwic.und.edu/~nordlie/

------- End of Forwarded Message