Re: NNex

Hi Patrick,

Great, hope all flows well.

I do not know if you used the default queue size of 400mb, but if/when you
begin to ingest CONDUIT you may want to bump it to 1->2gb..

It is best if the queue can live in RAM space, but not necessary, so you
may want to consider your amount of RAM before building a larger queue.

Also, we know of some buggyness in 6.0.10 so if you can upgrade to 6.0.14
it would be in your best interest, and can be done simply by re-directing
your runtime link to the newer version...what is your OS?

Enjoy the radars,

Jeff