Re: 20040129: IDD change for KU

Hi Donna,

FSL just went through a massive name change on their e-mail servers..

The convention they are now using is address@hidden

I found this site:

http://www-fd.fsl.noaa.gov/dsg/DSGcontact.html

it indicates:

address@hidden

and

address@hidden

Sorry about the difficulties...let me know if I can help further.

Thank you,

Jeff