20040129: IDD change for KU

Hi Donna,

Are we referring to:

chinook.phsx.ukans.edu

I do not see any KU machine on our stats page:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/rtstats/siteindex.php

So I cannot verify who you are feeding from.

The standard procedure for this type of event would be to:

1) Look in your ldmd.conf file and see ALL the sites (PRIMARY & ALTERNATE)
that you have requests from..

2) Look in your ldmd.conf and see ALL who you have allow's for..

3) Visit:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/sitelist.html

for contact information re those sites

4) Send e-mail with time frame for change and new and old IP"S and or
FQDN's to ALL of your feed requests..

5) If the list of sites is quite voluminous a post to ldm-users may be in
order.

Let me know if we can help further.

Thank you,

Jeff