20040107: access to datoo (cont.)

>From: Robert Leche <address@hidden>

Hi Bob,

I have been trying to setup tftp service on datoo and seistan.  The
tftp service is the method by which the MPS300 box we will be
sending you downloads needed microcode.  I have been unable to
test the tftp download of the microcode because of some kind of
restriction (either or both of firewall and hosts.deny).  I was
even unsuccessful in doing a tftp from seistan to seistan.  Because
of this, you will find numerous attach messates in /var/log/messages.

Can you configure datoo and seistan to allow tftps from srcc.lsu.edu
IPs and also from 128.117.140.185.  The latter allow we want for
testing purposes only.  After we are convinced that datoo and
seistan are configured correctly to allow the download, the
allow can be removed.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the tftp access
that is needed.

PS, as per your last email, I will use the following address for
shipping the MPS300: