GEM Feed Request

Bonjour Brian,

have received your request for the reception of GEM data on the LDM feed and
have added your machine  thunder.msrc.sunysb.edu to the list of allowable
machines that can access the feed.  You should now be able to access the
data correctly; please let us know if you have any problems.  The full name
of the LDM machine we are feeding from is dns2.cmc.ec.gc.ca and the IP
number of this machine is 199.212.17.35.  Sorry about the delay in getting
to your request.

Marc Besner

De/from : Marc Besner
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

>From address@hidden Mon Nov 17 11:35:44 2003

Bonjour Brian,

Upon inspection, we noticed an error on the name machine and IP number in
the last email.
The name of the LDM machine is :  ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca
and the IP number is : 199.212.17.24

Sorry for any inconvenience..

Marc Besner

De/from : Marc Besner