20031001: 20030930: 20030930: upgrade to 6.0.14 and GEMPAK dcmetr problems (cont.)

Kevin,

You have 2 dcmetr decoder entries writing to the same output file.
This is unnecessary, and won't work- the decoders will be stepping on
the output file....and storing the same sets of data.

Note that WMO feedtype abbreviation is the aggregation of HDS, IDS, DDS, and
PPS.
Also, DDPLUS is the aggregation of DDS and PPS.

So "WMO ^S[AP]" is essentially the same as "IDS|DDPLUS ^S[AP]" since
you won't find any SA or SP under the HDS feed.

Here is the entry that I provide with the distribution:
#
# US and Canadian sfc obs and specials
#
WMO     ^S[AP]
        PIPE    decoders/dcmetr -v 2 -a 500 -m 72
        -s sfmetar_sa.tbl
        -d data/gempak/logs/dcmetr.log
        -e GEMTBL=@GEMTBL@
        data/gempak/surface/YYYYMMDD_sao.gem

also note, you have -v 999 in one of the entries. The GEMPAK logging
supports levels up to 4.

Steve Chiswell