Re: 20030701:NEMA Data Source

Jordan,

University of Wisconsin -Madison

University of Wisconsin -Milwaukee

University of Illinois-Urbana/Champaign

Are a few possibilities..please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

to see if other schools (universities) may have a better current working
relationship with your organization.

Keep in mind we are NOT operational and make no guarantees on data
delivery. We strive, and are mostly successful, in maintaining a current
feed, but cannot guarantee that.

Also, we must be careful not to impede/compete with the private sector in
providing products and services to the community.

Any additional info about your group and your mission/charter would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeff