20030512: request to upgrade to latest LDM release, 6.0.10

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi,

I am touching base with folks who we think are the appropriate contacts
at sites currently running LDM-6.0.2.  If you are not the appropriate
person for the following, please pass the request along to the
appropriate person if s/he is known to you, or let us know that we
should keep looking for the appropriate contact.

Sites running LDM-6.0.2 and reporting real time statistics to Unidata's
real time statistics ingester (rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu):

We would appreciate all LDM-6.0.2 users upgrading to the latest LDM
release, LDM-6.0.10, so that we, in turn, can upgrade our real time
statistics machine to LDM-6.  Machines running versions of the LDM-6
previous to 6.0.10 will encounter severe problems (core dumps) while
reporting real time stats if/when we upgrade our rtstats machine to
LDM-6.  Since LDM-6 offers markedly better performance than LDM-5, we
are anxious to upgrade the last of our machines to LDM-6.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the
upgrade process.

Thanks in advance...

Tom Yoksas