20030508: Need LDM Feed

>From: Robert Parsons <address@hidden>

Robert,

>I am looking for a LDM feed for NOAAPORT data. Can you please direct me to
>the person I need to talk to regarding this request. Thank you in advance.

A quick scan of the web site that you included at the end of this
inquiry seems to indicate that weatherTAP is a commercial venture.
Since Unidata only provides feeds of real time NOAAPORT data to
universities, we are unable to offer you our service(s).  Please
let me know if I have misinterpreted your organization's status.

>Sincerely,
>Robert Parsons
>Program Manager
>weatherTAP.com