20030421: location of wxmcidas for topology maps

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi Robert,

I wanted to touch base with you on a couple of topics:

1) exactly where is wxmcidas located?  We need this information so
   we can locate the box on the topology maps that one can generate
   from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats/topoindex.shtml

2) would it be possible for you to upgrade both psnldm and wxbox to
   ldm-6.0.10?  We want all LDM-6 users to upgrade to this latest
   release so that we can upgrade our real time statistics machine
   to LDM-6.  Machines running versions of the LDM before 6.0.10
   (but not LDM-5) will encounter problems reporting the stats

If you don't have time to update wxmcidas and psnldm, I can do the
work for you (I would need logins as 'ldm' and, if sudo is not available
in that account, as 'root'; the passwords would need to either be
phoned to me or sent in a separate email without reference to the
machine or user.

Thanks in advance...

Tom