20030411: IDD/LDM-UMKC

Hi Jimmy,

Great to hear back from!

We do not have a Sun Linux machine here, so I cannot say for sure.(it is
not a supported platform here..yet)

We have had success with Red Hat Linux and I run a Solaris x86 box myself
with the full suite of Unidata apps. After reading some documentation at
Sun's website, it seems that all of our apps would run on the Sun Linux
OS, but I cannot say for certain. It appears as if it is a standard Linux
OS with some tuning for the SUN server. So I suspect the Linux version of
our apps would work fine, just not certain ;)

Solaris x86 has proven quite stable.

Most gracious of you to offer up possible future feeds from your node, an
I2 connect is great for this!

Keep me posted and let me know how I can help get this going.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690