Re: Obtain source of data feed

Hui Fang,

There is currently an LDM running on the UIUC campus.

The contact is:

David Wojtowicz
address@hidden

We find it a poor use of bandwidth to feed seperate nodes within a campus,
so it would be best to contact David and I am sure he will be more than
happy to share the datastream with you.

Thank you for your interest in Unidata and please let us know if we can
help further.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690