20030402: ldm person at Unidata?

Mike and Karl,

Since no specifics were mentioned in the message below, I
could only take a wild stab at guessing they missed the
memos on NOAA replacing GOES-8 with GOES-12 yesterday at 1815Z.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

>From: "Mike Schmidt" <address@hidden>

>Karl,
>
>support@unidata is the best way to get to multiple LDM support staff.
>I'll include support on this, but if you're in a jam, I may be able to help.
>
>mike
>
>On Apr 2,  5:40pm, Karl Hanzel wrote:
>> Subject: ldm person at Unidata?
>> Katy, Mike -
>>
>> Can either of you point me to the current LDM watchdog person at Unidata?
>>
>> In Tim Alberta's absence, we're flailing around, trying to figure out why
>> some satellite data doesn't seem to be updating... wondering if it's
>> perhaps blocked upstream somewhere.
>>
>> Thanks

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support