20030402: rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

>I installed ldm 6.0.3, but my ldm is unable to connect to
>rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu.
>
>--
> Dr. Harry Edmon                       E-MAIL: address@hidden
> 206-543-0547                                  address@hidden
> Dept of Atmospheric Sciences          FAX:    206-543-0308
> University of Washington, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195-1640

Harry,

I am getting 6.0.3 stats from sunny, but if that's the machine you are
referring to, you are probably seeing log messages about LDM version
mismatch and unable to send....but it is negotiating to send via LDM 5
protocols.

Steve has posted yet another release 6.0.4 to fix a hereis_6
bug, and when sites get up to that, I will be able to move
rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu up from LDM 5.2.

Chiz
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support