20030313: Nexrad images ETL/NOAA

Hi David,

If having issues downloading GEMPAK I would suggest you place the question
to address@hidden

<snip>

> On the plot, the user has requested county boarders and names and state
> boarders. Once I have the radar/boarder image, I will need to put the
Infrasound
> directional line plot on top of the image. Can GEMPAK handle a second
data
> stream and do that kind of plot? If I get PostScript from GEMPAK, I
> will
need to
> convert to PNG for the Web, so I hope I can reverse black and white to
get an
> equivalent AWIPS black background plot.

<snip>

Yes (do you know the format of the infrasound line plot, it may need some
work, or an existing application within GEMPAK may be able to make use of
it, but I do not foresee problems), yes, and yes...

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690