20030224: setting up LDM for first time

Hi Matt,

If you have a good base knowledge of Unix/Linux it should not be difficult
at all..

However, I have records of someone else at UNC-A running the LDM.

I have:

 University of North
 Carolina at Asheville

vortex.atms.unca.edu

Contact:

Leigh Orf

address@hidden

828-232-5159

I suggest you contact Leigh to see if it is still running. We feed only
one machine per/campus to avoid chewing up bandwidth.

"Fully Qualified Hostname" = the machine name you intend to run the LDM
on..

Good luck and let me know how/if you want to proceed..

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690