Re: ldm setup

Hi Chris,

At first glance it appears as if you are a for-profit organization.

Unidata provides the IDD "feeds" to Universities and Research
Institutions, but cannot feed private organizations..

Perhaps I am wrong in my assumption and you can clear this up for me?

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690