Re: 20030129:HDS (HRS) allow

Hi Karen,

I am not sure what you are getting, can you supply header info so I can
determine the products that you are getting. Is it the hi-res CONDUIT
model output you are looking for?

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/feedtypes/conduit.html

Let me know...the CONDUIT data has its own topology.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690