20030106: System Downtime Notification: motherlode

>From: Ed Arnold <address@hidden>

Hi Ed,

Your downtime notice does not indicate whether the time is local or
UTC.  Can you let me know which you mean so I can inform our users?
Thanks...

>                      DOWNTIME NOTIFICATION
>                          Date: 01/06/03
>

> 1.  Your email address: address@hidden
>
> 2.  On what computer(s) will the downtime occur? motherlode
>
> 3.  When will this downtime start and end?
>       start:  07 Jan 2003 @ 1600
>       end:    within one hour
>
> 4.  What is the purpose of this downtime?
>
>       replace expiring cache batteries on four RAID units
>
> 5.  Other than yourself, who else can be contacted for additional
>     information on the downtime? Mark Uris

Tom Yoksas
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <