Re: 20030106:LDM Server replacement

Hi James,

Sorry for the delayed response, family emergency yesterday.

I will update the sitelist doc:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

to indicate your new machine name and IP.

I have you feeding from:

sunset.meteor.wisc.edu as a primary
contact:
Pete Pokrandt
address@hidden

with

flood.atmos.uiuc.edu
contact:
David Wojtowicz
address@hidden

and

twister.millersv.edu
this I believe has changed to twister.millersville.edu (may want to double
check with them) doing an ldmping indicates both are up..
contact:
Dave Fitzgerald
address@hidden

as back-ups.

As for the lightning feed (NLDN) you will need to contact David Knight at
SUNY-Albany

contact:
address@hidden

Please let me know if you encounter any problems, I will make the change
here today to reflect the new machine.

Thanks for the update!

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690