Re: Test data stream

Hello Holger,

I noticed that your LDM is not running...

(jweber) lenny:/home/jweber 5 % ldmping talentix.dwd.de
Dec 17 22:31:03      State    Elapsed Port   Remote_Host
rpc_stat
Dec 17 22:31:13 SVC_UNAVAIL  10.143051    0   talentix.dwd.de
h_clnt_create(talentix.dwd.de): Timed out while creating connection

Is there a problem that we can help you with?

Was there a time when data reception was good?

Please let us know.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690