Re: Two Things

Hi Chuck,

1) Have updated info..thanks.

as far as a failover..ldm.meteo.psu.edu feeds from us, so I cannot think
of a more robust failover....but if you think there really is a need, I
can investigate further.

2) The original 12KM ETA is only available from NCEP, the NOAAPORT version
of the hi-res Alaska grid is the ETA_216 which has a resolution of 45KM,
or NOAAPORT also carries the ETA_207 which I believe resolves to ~95KM.

Have you contacted U of Alaska for local model output?

I can give you some contacts if you would like to pursue that option.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690