NLDN Feed request

Hi David,

We have a request for lightning data from the Skywarn Massachussets folks.

They are non-profit and provide a valuable service to their community.

I have explained that this data is propriatary and cannot be propogated or
used in any other way than education or research.

Please consider this request for an NLDN feed.

machine info:

wsr88d.skywarn.cx  is the primary ip
wsr88da.skywarn.cx is the secondary ip

contact info:

E-mail:address@hidden
Phone: 413-739-1680
Address: 398 Elm ST. #2
West Springfield, MA. 01089

Thank you for your consideration and please cc me on future correspondence
so I can maintain accurate records here at the UPC.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690